Life is Magic. Bali Video


You know, it’s funny how life works. That every little thing we do, and people around us and even people who we don’t know, that every little piece affects and guides our life to the moment we are currently in. And when we meet someone new, it's the result of all the little decisions and bits of life, which made us be in one place, allowing us to meet. Which made our paths to cross. And take a look at each other.

Even the ‘failures’ play a huge role for bringing us to where we are today. After graduation, I applied for BA in advertising. And I got denied. I was devastated. That made me choose another major. A major, which lead me eventually to the realization that I want to study Turkish. When applying for Erasmus in Istanbul, I got only accepted to my second choice which was Uni in Izmir. So I went to Izmir instead. And magic continued to happen. If these ‘failures’ would not have happened to me, I would have never met the other part of my heart.
Life is truly magic.

Everything and everyone is connected. There is no such thing that only me or only you. Life is fluid. And every little thing we ever do, affects the life, a friend, a stranger, someone,  something, somewhere.

And Emrahs decision to volunteer in Indonesia 3 years ago, brought me there with him now, 3 years later. But if he had never got accepted to study in Holland, and would not got inspired to become an entrepreneur in Izmir later on. He would have never went to teach entrepreneurship in Indonesia. And maybe he would have never met me. And I would have never met him. And we would have never gone back to Indonesia, 3 years later. And got engaged in the most magical bamboo house. But we did. And it was all magic.


Don't underestimate what you are going through right now. It is all for something bigger. There are no coincidences.






0 comments