Favorite Cafe Found: An Hour Boat Ride Away - Burgazada, Istanbul

This might be the one. I found my favorite cafe, and it's located just 1 hour boat ride away, in one of the islands of Istanbul, in Burgazada.

Four Letter Word Cafe



'Could I get a spoon, please' I asked and they handed me over a golden spoon. GOLDEN. I know Zara Home has golden spoons, but could this just be... I turned the spoon over and there it was 'Zara Home' engraving. I must be in the right place!

Cafe gives you simple, yet a Boho-Luxury feeling. The tables&chairs are made of warm toned wood, and the interior is topped off with golden, yet minimal details. It just seems that everything is thought through with a detail-oriented eye. Extra cuteness adds the kittens walking around the cafe and sometimes, they occupy your seat. That's okay, they don't mind to sleep in your lap.

Coffee itself - that's a whole other topic. I am not a picky coffee drinker, but I must say, here the coffee is just on the next level. Normally, my main concern ordering an ice latte is that most of the places it's either too strong or too watery (because of the ice). In here it's just perfect, cold, smooth and rich of flavour.
The foam is thicker and creamier than I've ever seen before. You can just eat it with a spoon. Ohhlala, what a wonderful world we live in.


And finally, let's just take a moment to appreciate that there's a golden tab in the bathroom!









All the photos which are not mine, credit goes to the rightful owners.

0 comments